I was wondering where you were staying... I love Sunriver,OR. We were there a couple of yrs. ago for a ski trip! It is a beautiful place. Your girls are sure adoable and cute. We have been home from China just 4 months with our little guy. He is just so awesome and such a sweetie.We hope to get over to Maui in Feb.2011 for our annual trip. I miss it so much....: ) Jody
1 comment:
I was wondering where you were staying... I love Sunriver,OR. We were there a couple of yrs. ago for a ski trip! It is a beautiful place.
Your girls are sure adoable and cute. We have been home from China just 4 months with our little guy. He is just so awesome and such a sweetie.
We hope to get over to Maui in Feb.2011 for our annual trip. I miss it so much....
: ) Jody
Post a Comment