
How proud should we be about our daughter Kau`i? There were 34 students in Marti Kluth's Christmas Recital class. Thirty two of her students played the piano and two sang. Kau`i was one. Her song was "My Favorite Things" from the Sound of Music. Kau`i came to Maui from China January 1, 2010. She didn't know a word of English and standing on stage singing in front of 200 people gave Dale and I an awesome feeling. She had so much confidence and poise. Kau`i did very well and her voice was beautiful!

2 comments:
Kau'i...I am certain you did an amazing job singing in your concert! Wow, you are a very talented and lovely girl! I know that your family is very proud of you!
Blessings!
WOW! Lots of kids would not have had the courage that she has! What a beautiful and amazing girl!
Post a Comment