Monday, February 21, 2011

GREAT DAY!!


Kau`i was baptized today. She answered the four important questions: "Am I ready to be baptized?"

1) Yes, I believe in Jesus Christ, that He died on the cross to pay for my sins. I have asked Him to forgive me and invited Him to be my Savior. 2) Yes, I have repented of (turned away from) my sins (wrong things I have done). 3) Yes, I want to follow Jesus and to Him as my first priority in every area of my life; and 4) Yes, I know that water baptism is a symbol of a decision that has already taken place in my heart to receive Christ as my Savior.

Kau`i was asked when did she start being a believer and having faith in God? and she responded "I couldn't even speak English yet! I see my family praying and reading about God and I see good things. So I asked questions. Now I am happy and love God and my family."








2 comments:

Donna said...

I weep in joy for you Kaui!!!

So wonderful that you have asked Him into your heart!!!!

We are so happy for you and are celebrating with you in spirit!!!

Janet said...

Congratulations Kaui!!
How wonderful to be baptized in an ocean as ensless as God's love.

Post a Comment