Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


God blessed me with a very big family. Today was a special day showered with love, flowers, cards, brunch and much more. The girls woke up and ordered me not to come out of the bedroom. All three girls took the clean dishes from the dishwasher and put them away. They wiped all the tables and counter. Lastly Kau`i made me fresh grounded coffee. We had a beautiful brunch in Upcountry Kula then visited my mom.

Kau`i is very close to me. She told me this morning "You are my favorite mom." I said "I am your mom." She said "No, I have a mom in China, but you are my favorite!"



3 comments:

Donna said...

SOOOOOOOO Beautiful!

Happy Mother's Day to you Angie!

What beautiful blessings indeed!!

Sue said...

Happy mother's day Angie.....That was so special that Kau`i was able to tell you that. Next year you will have another daughter and she will have a mom.

Janet said...

I could just eat up that little cupcake granddaughter of yours!! Of course they are all beautiful.

Post a Comment