What did Dixie think of the snow? Ethel loves but does not like rain.
By the way, I have a condo on Maui you are welcome to use, if you want to get warm! Ethel's mom
Snow????? It was 102 here on Sat!!We only get a little snow about once a year, it's enough for me=), but I know the kids love it!
It so weird seeing you write about snow in the end of June. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.
4 comments:
What did Dixie think of the snow? Ethel loves but does not like rain.
By the way, I have a condo on Maui you are welcome to use, if you want to get warm! Ethel's mom
Snow????? It was 102 here on Sat!!
We only get a little snow about once a year, it's enough for me=), but I know the kids love it!
It so weird seeing you write about snow in the end of June. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.
Post a Comment