Sunday, December 27, 2009

Free Day

YaFang surprises us every day. She is organized and gets after mom for not putting things away. Our guide was in our room and she asked "Who made this mess?" YaFang learned to dance and did gymnastics in school. She proudly showed us her moves. She also has a fantastic singing voice and loves art. We are very blessed.

Today, our friend Sandy traveled three hours by train to spend the day with us. We met her in Hunan when we adopted Maile. We've stayed in touch with Sandy throughout the years. She is such a beautiful young woman.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I came across your blog from TSOY. I remember following your journey to your first daughter while we were waiting to get our daughter. I was so surprised to see Sandy!! We met her when she was our waitress the morning we were getting our daughter.She even arranged for us to visit her church and the priest's assistant came out to greet us. I too am still in touch with her on Facebook.She is such a wonderful young lady.

Congratulations on your newest daughter. She looks like she is enjoying her family and I am happy to see that she will not be aging out of the system.

Post a Comment