Finally after a year of waiting, Ya Fang is officially our daughter. It was a fun day at the Guiyang Center of Adoption Affairs. The staff were very relaxed and appreciative. They commented how happy they are that we take their children home to our loving families. Ya Fang couldn't sign her name fast enough. She is very happy to be our daughter. Here in these pictures we are just playing around while doing official paperwork.
We noticed that Ya Fang is very well mannered. Dale and I observed she goes out of her way to help us and always wait until we all get our food on the table before she starts to eat. Twice I told her it was okay to eat but she said nodded "no." Our compliments to the orphanage staff for this. We are making great progress in the verbal department. She teaches us Mandarin and we teach her English.

1 comment:
Dale and Angie,
This is so exciting! I love being able to read about what you are doing. Ya Fang is SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!! What blessings you are and I know she will bless your family, too.
Praying for you,
Kathy
Post a Comment