




We had a great four-day school week. Friday was a Hawaiian holiday "Prince Kuhio Day." We went to see the movie "Rango." It was cute. Monday there's no school as well. Let me see ... It's Staff Development Day!
The highlight of our week was calling our daughter Kailani in China. Of course it was very hard getting through. We tried for over three weeks. Finally person on the other end said "Wei" very loudly! "Ni Hao! Shi Ya Fang calling Zhambingying?" Sisters talked or should I say happily screamed on the other end! Kai asked if Nuinui lived close to us? Do you see her? Do you talk? Yes, sometimes. Kailani said is now 12 years old and in the 6th grade. They chatted more and in closing she said please call again soon!
We are patiently waiting for our I800-A. If things go as planned we should be in China perhaps July or August.

1 comment:
I will pray that you will travel in July to get your newest daugther. I am sure Kau`i is having a hard time waiting to see her dear friend that is now her sister.
Post a Comment