Saturday, March 12, 2011

SPRING BREAK

Yes, Spring break started on Friday, although our kiddos still have to keep busy with WizzKids, Lexia and Starfall (sp.?) and Kau`i, poor girl, has homework! We have a week full of fun. Monday we go and spend a couple days at our condo in Kapalua for beach, pool, tennis and just plain fun. Girls are packed and ready to go!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Very pleased to see your post! You don't know me but I've followed your blog since you went to China for Kau'i. Your family was one of the first that I thought of after hearing of the tsunami heading to Hawaii.

Janet said...

Have a great time!! I can't believe it is spring break already--us homeschoolers never know the school vacation dates.
We WILL be doing school this week, in fact, we have been doing morning and night school this last week.

Angie said...

Thank you Gina for your post. Our daughter Desiree is about 500 ft from the Pacific Ocean. They had to evacuate into our house :) !

Janet where do you get all your energy?

Post a Comment