This picture of Kau`i (left) and Kailani was taken December 23, 2009. The day we visited the orphanage we found out Kailani took over Kau`i's bed. God was the only one who knew Kailani would be our forever daughter on November 27, 2011. Amazing!Friday, November 18, 2011
COUNT DOWN BEGINS
This picture of Kau`i (left) and Kailani was taken December 23, 2009. The day we visited the orphanage we found out Kailani took over Kau`i's bed. God was the only one who knew Kailani would be our forever daughter on November 27, 2011. Amazing!

3 comments:
Amazing, isn't it! You have such beautiful girls! My granddaughter is from Hunan. Her name is Gracie and she is 4 years old. What an angel!!
Looking forward to following along your journey. Blessings
I can't believe we are both going back to get our kids friends, both 2 years later, and neither of us saw it coming!! God is amazing, don't ya know He laughs at us=)
I heard about your newest addition from Sandy (from the Changsha Dolton). I am so excited for you and for your new daughter. What an amazing story that she took over the bed your other daughter occupied! Only God can make that connection. I'm will be checking your blog often!
Post a Comment