Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cruising

While waiting for our documents to be processed we spent the day relaxing. We visited "Monkey Park." Well that's what I call it because the monkeys are really in control here. It's really quite scary because they literally hang on the locals if they are not continually fed the treats. According to our guide, no one knows how many of these creatures live here, but they are everywhere.

Later that evening, Dale and I had Date Night (well about 1-1/2 hours on the 38th floor) at Tiara's Italian Restaurant while Kau`i and Kailani had more noodles and watched the Chinese version of "Ariel" and "Trek" dvd's in their room. Poor Dale he was so worried that we left two 12-year-olds alone. Cute!






2 comments:

Sue said...

The last picture is priceless. I am glad to hear things are going well. I am not sure if I would have left my 2 12 years old by themselves, but on the other hand, they are very responsible. Hope it continues to go well

Janet said...

I would not have able to visit the monkey park, I would be freaking out!!! NOT an animal lover.

Post a Comment