| Acting silly with Sandy! |
Girls with Julia on the Pearl River boat ride.
Dale tried a taste of chicken feet delicacy. It didn't go well.
White Swan Hotel under construction. Only restaurant is open.
Love Jenny's!
Love the back of the bus.
Today is our last full day in China. Today we will meet our very good friend Sandy. The last we saw her was in Sunriver, OR. The group (and Sandy) will go to the Guangzhou Zoo, have dinner then pack for tomorrow's trip home.
We enjoyed our fourth trip to China. The circus is beyond words but a "must see!"
Lastly, our prayers go out to three families we met on this trip to China. One lost his dad last night and the other two are going home without their dream of a son and a daughter.


3 comments:
Have loved following your journey!! Your girls are so beautiful and look so happy together. Thrilled for you and hope you have a quick and easy trip home!
He did NOT do the chicken feet UGH lol - I was so happy I was a vegetarian when I was in China
I'm so glad you got to see Sandy again while you were there! I miss her so much! She was definitely a highlight of our trip to Hunan 7 years ago. I was so happy to have her here in S. CA for a visit!
I will keep the other two families in my prayers. How hearbreaking for them. I have had adoptions that didn't work out domestically and it hurts so deeply.
Post a Comment