Here we go again! We got a call from Kailani's pediatrian a couple of days ago with the results of her blood work and other personal tests that she took. Happy to say Kailani is healthy.
After the results of the test, doctor said "Angie I think we should do an x-ray on Kailani's hand to see approximately how old she is. Based on her physical last week, I don't think she will be 13 in three weeks." Doctor said "I know if she was my daughter I would want to know."
Okay, so yesterday she had the bone skeletal test and doctor called and said Kailani is between 11-12 years old. Not 13! That's a relief to get all the details in the test and Kailani agrees that February 25, 1999 is "my fake age."
Doctor will write letter to backup the results and now the hard part begins... official paperwork.

2 comments:
Glad everything is OK, but I know it must be frustrating. I wonder if past malnutrition affects the findings, or if that is taken into consideration. AJ's dentist said 8.5, not 9.5...we will see.
That's a good question. That's why doc wanted to wait and see the results of bloodwork, etc.
Post a Comment