| BARBIEVILLE |
I cannot think of a time our girls sat and did "nothing." Just now Kau`i came up to me and said "Mom, can I have foil? I want to make shoes!" I said "No. Give it a break. "Dinner is almost ready and Kau`i is thinking of making Barbie shoes. I believe she is going to be clothes designer.
The above creation on all the Barbies were made by Kailani and Kau`i either while driving to and from town or at home. Such talent!
Kailani has been on Maui since December 8. She is wonderful, gifted, and a true blessing from our Lord Jesus Christ. At first Kailani didn't want anything to do with Barbies. I found out later Kailani said "Chinese Barbies are empty inside." Meaning they are cheaply made. Now Kailani, along with all our other girls, are either cutting, sewing, crocheting or knitting endless amount of little clothes.
Kailani has been on Maui since December 8. She is wonderful, gifted, and a true blessing from our Lord Jesus Christ. At first Kailani didn't want anything to do with Barbies. I found out later Kailani said "Chinese Barbies are empty inside." Meaning they are cheaply made. Now Kailani, along with all our other girls, are either cutting, sewing, crocheting or knitting endless amount of little clothes.

No comments:
Post a Comment