Monday, December 14, 2009

ALMOST READY TO GO

Well not really. It's Monday night and my husband is scrambling to get his last minute work done. I don't know why I say that because work will go on while we are gone. Two nights ago we were on the internet making airplane and hotel reservations. For the last two adoptions we went through a travel agency, but this time we feel like pros and we did it ourselves and saved money. Connections were better too! Now we just have to pray everything goes smoothly.

Dale has not packed yet. I am half done. Most importantly, Ya Fang's suitcase is packed with clothes from a variety of stores with tags still on. We are not sure what size she is. From our last orphanage report about a month ago, Ya Fang (soon to be Kaui pronouced like Maui) wears about a size 8. Very small for a 12-year-old.

Our two little girls will stay home with their big sister and sister-in-law Marie. Maile and Makena will be in good hands.

2 comments:

Janet said...

THis is all happening so fast! Maybe, after your success, we'll get brave and book our own flights.
I bet the girls will have a great time while your gone (and miss you too).

Anonymous said...

day 1 down, 14 more to go!!! Everything going great on the home front!
love,
Des

Post a Comment